3 new websites are created every second, around 2,52,000 new websites are created every day and there are approximately 1.18 billion websites in the world.
These figures are amazing and continuously growing day by day.
We’re living in a digital world and every industry needs an online presence to be in front of potential audiences and for marketing products and services. When it comes to online presence, then all you need is a website for running a business online.
Whether you want to build your personal or business brand, a website is a perfect solution for you. Because it gives you full control over design, appearance, layout, content, services, and monetization methods.
Now, you know that you need a website to build an online presence for your brand.
But the question is how you can build a website?
Well, building a website is no more complicated. And without hiring any developer or writing a single line of code you can build a professional, and fully-functional website.
And the answer is – website builder.
YES! A website builder is the most cost-effective and convenient way to quickly build a website without coding at all. Using a website builder, you can create any type of website, whether it is simple or complex.
The best thing about website builders is you don’t need to create your website from scratch. You can use pre-built templates or themes as per your niche to create a professional-looking website with ease.
Several website builders are currently available in the market but which one should you choose?
To help you with that, In this guide, we’re going to uncover the 9 best website builders in 2023 that you can use along with their pros, cons, and pricing.
9 Best Website Builders in 2023
When it comes to website builders, you have countless options to choose from.
And it can be a complicated process to choose the best among them.
But you can easily single out the best website builder while looking at the top elements i.e. ease of use, pricing, design & features, customer support, and security & privacy.
Let’s have a look at 9 top website builders:
Wix is the most popular website building platform that allows you to easily create, design, and manage your website. Over 180 million people in the world are using the Wix website builder.
Whether you want to promote your business, sell products online, showcase your portfolio or launch your blog, you can easily do with Wix website builder.
- Wix offers you 500+ professionally designed templates and as per your business needs, you can pick a template to quickly start your website.
- It is the perfect solution for beginners as it offers you a website creation assistant. Wix artificial design intelligence(ADI) can create a beautiful website for you in no time.
- Wix offers you several professional tools that can help you create an online store, add appointment booking or services features, receive payments, and can even design a professional logo for your website.
- Wix comes with many free and paid apps and you can use these apps to enhance the features and functionalities of your website.
- You can use the mobile editor to edit your website for mobile view.
- Using Wix SEO tools, you can quickly improve your visibility in search engines.
- Wix navigation is not that great and doesn’t allow you to create complex structures. So, it is not a perfect solution for creating larger websites.
- With Wix, you cannot switch to a new theme from the existing one.
- You will get limited bandwidth with a basic plan and to get unlimited bandwidth, you have to go with higher plans.
Wix offers you two types of plans: website plans and business & e-commerce plans. Website plans are perfect for building a professional website and the basic plan starts from $14 per month.
But if you want to accept online payments, then a business and e-commerce plan is the perfect solution for you.
When it comes to finding the best website builder, Squarespace should always be on your top priority list. Over 2,794,604 live websites are using Squarespace website builder.
Using Squarespace, you can quickly create any sort of website to sell anything online.
- It offers you flexible website templates for every purpose, such as for online stores, local businesses, blogs, portfolios, and many more. You can single out a template as per your professional needs and then you can customize it.
- Using Squarespace, you can build a powerful online store including every necessary feature like merchandising, flexible checkout options, showcasing products and services.
- It offers you scheduling features using which your clients can quickly check your availability to book classes or appointments.
- It allows you to integrate third-party extensions to manage, optimize and enhance the functionalities of your website.
- Its unfold toolkit comes with built-in templates, stunning filters, fonts, and stickers that you can use to create social media content.
- With each plan, it offers you a free custom domain, SSL certificate, unlimited bandwidth & storage, and 24 x 7 customer support.
- Professional email, advanced website analytics features are not available in the basic plan.
- It does not offer any free plan for creating websites, but you can use free-trail and you don’t have to give any credit card details.
- With the eCommerce plan, you can only add Paypal, Stripe, and Apple Pay to your website as a payment method.
- It’s not the easiest drag-and-drop website builder as compared to other beginner-friendly website builders.
Squarespace offers you four plans for creating personal, business, and e-commerce websites. These plans will cost you anything from $12 to $40 when you will choose to pay annually.
For more details about each plan, have a look at the Squarespace pricing page.
Weebly is the most easiest website builder that allows you to create professional websites without touching a single line of code.
As of now, around 1,018,292 live websites are using Weebly website builder. Weebly is now part of the square product suite, so by using it you can sell your product or services anywhere in the world.
- It offers you a free plan and allows you to create a free website with many features.
- It is a fully hosted platform, so they will handle the backend and take care of your hosting. So, you don’t need to worry about backend management.
- Weebly offers you step-by-step guidance and pre-built responsive website designs to quickly build and launch your website. Further, you can use the Weebly website builder to edit the design as per your needs.
- With Weebly, you can add contact forms, photo galleries, and lead capture features.
- It provides built-in support for eCommerce and allows you to quickly create an online store for your business.
- It offers a free SSL certificate, search engine optimization tools, and customer support even in the free plan.
- Because Weebly is a fully hosted platform, you can only use the in-built features of this tool. And, you cannot add new functionalities or features to your website outside of that.
- With the free and personal plan, Weebly will show ads on your website. And to remove ads, you have to upgrade to higher plans.
- Weebly is not a perfect solution for creating multilingual websites.
The best thing about Weebly is it offers you a free plan and allows you to create a website without costing anything.
The free plan is perfect for basic use but if you want more advanced features for creating a website, then you would have to go with pro plans. And it will cost you from $5 to $25 per month (if paid annually).
Weebly also offers plans for creating online stores and it will cost you from $12 to $38 per month.
Web.com is another powerful drag-and-drop website builder for small businesses.
It uses a grid system to offer you the simplest process for creating websites. Approximately 62,505 live websites are using web.com website builder.
- It offers an easy-to-use, powerful, and drag-and-drop website builder that even a beginner can easily use it.
- You can pick templates from thousands of pre-built templates to quickly start your website. All templates are fully responsive and further, you can also customize templates using their drag-and-drop builder.
- It offers plenty of advanced features, including map locations, social buttons, testimonials, contact forms, media, and many more.
- You can add as many pages as you want to your website, and each page can be customizable individually.
- It allows you to add up to 50 products for an e-commerce store and also offers you a tool for running your e-commerce business smoothly, like payments via credit card, manage and track orders, discount, offers, and many more.
- With each plan, it offers you a free domain, business email, and tool for backup, security, auto-saving, SEO, and analytics.
- It’s not perfect for running an extensive business as it doesn’t offer you highly advanced features. Using it, you can only add one sublevel to your navigation, which is not perfect for complex websites.
- It only allows you to add 50 products to an online store, but if you have a big inventory of products, then this builder will not fit your needs.
- It offers you limited features for blogging as compared to other website builders.
The website plan will cost you $1 for the first month and then $10 per month. And for building an online store it will cost you $3.95 for the first month and then $20 per month.
Simvoly is one of the best website makers and an all-in-one platform for e-commerce, funnels, email marketing, and CRM.
It’s currently growing at a rapid pace and it’s been trusted by more than 700,000+ businesses from all around the world.
- It offers you an extremely easy-to-use website builder and using fully-customizable templates you can quickly create designs for your website, online store, and landing pages.
- You can build funnels with few mouse clicks and it also allows you to run A/B testing for your pages to drive more leads.
- Using drag-and-drop email builder you can quickly create emails campaigns. Further, you can automate the email marketing of your business.
- It offers you plenty of advanced tools for scheduling appointments, creating membership & subscription webpages or funnels. And it also offers free CRM for lead management.
- You can easily integrate this with other third-party leading automaton tools and payment processors to enhance the features and capabilities of your website.
- With each plan, you will get a free SSL certificate, live chat support, and a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- It does not offer you a free plan, but it offers you a free trial without needing credit card details.
- It comes with limited bandwidth with each plan.
- With a basic plan, you can only create 20 pages and, to create unlimited pages, you would have to upgrade to higher plans.
Simvoly offers you 4 different plans and you can single out one based on your needs and requirements. These plans will cost you ranging between $12 to $199.
Webnode is another globally used website creator tool and allows you to easily create a stunning website without hiring any developer.
It offers you a friendly website builder for creating sites. And using blocks you can create all sorts of content for your website.
And over 40 million+ users are using this tool for building their websites.
- It provides you access to hundreds of pre-made and fully-customizable templates to stand out from the crowd.
- Webnote allows you to create a brand new online store or you can also add e-commerce features to your existing website.
- It comes with many useful features such as the ability to create a multilingual website and 2-sublevel navigation for menus.
- Using its SEO features, you can easily optimize your website for search engines.
- It allows you to create a website for free and no credit card is required to get started.
- With each plan, you will get reliable hosting, customer support, and access to add unlimited pages to your website.
- It does not provide a free domain and business email with starting plan.
- Unlimited bandwidth only comes with the highest plan, and for all other plans, you will get limited bandwidth.
- Webnode runs ads for starter plans and to remove ads, you would need to sign up with higher plans.
- There is no app store, so you cannot install extensions to enhance the capabilities of your website.
Webnode offers you a free plan for creating a website and you will get reliable hosting, customer support, and access to add unlimited pages to your website.
For more advanced features, you can go with their premium plans and these will cost you from $3.90 to $22.90 per month.
Godaddy is the leading service provider of domain names and web hosting, and it also offers you a simple and easy-to-use website builder.
As of now, approximately 1,755,141 live websites are using the GoDaddy website builder.
- It offers simple drag-and-drop tools for creating professional websites.
- It comes with fully customizable templates and pre-made design blocks.
- Godaddy website builder also works perfectly on small screens. So you can create and manage your website from any mobile device.
- Provides you with built-in marketing tools for SEO, content creation, and email marketing.
- Godaddy website builder comes with advanced features like appointment scheduling and messaging features.
- It comes with an integrated image library or you can also upload your own media.
- Offers you a free plan without needing credit card details.
- In terms of design and features, they have very limited options.
- Full SEO features are only available for higher plans.
- With free and basic plans, you will not get access to e-commerce features. For building an online store you have to pay for higher plans.
Using a free plan, you can create a website without paying anything. For higher plans, it will cost you from $10 to $25 per month when you choose to pay yearly.
Jimdo is another great solution for bringing your business online. Whether you want to create a website or an online store, you can quickly do it using Jimdo.
As of now, approximately 479,527 people have already used Jimdo website builder for building their stunning websites.
- Using Jimdo you can quickly create a website using their drag-and-drop builder.
- It offers you flexible and responsive templates. And you can also customize everything at any time as per your business needs.
- Comes with a free built-in image library and allows you to quickly add stunning images.
- You’ll get plenty of features for running an online store such as appointment scheduling, offers, discounts, local pickup, payment integration with no transaction fees.
- You can initially use this tool for free.
- It provides limited bandwidth with all plans.
- You cannot create unlimited website pages even with higher plans.
- Very limited features in the free plan and it comes with ads. If you want an ads-free website then you have to go with their higher plans.
Jimdo offers you two types of paid plans. One is for building a website and the other is for online stores. Paid plans will cost you anywhere from $10 to $45. For more details about pricing, have a look at the Jimdo plans page.
Duda is another professional website builder software that allows you to create an amazing website in no time.
As of now, approximately 843,728 live websites are using Duda website builder.
- It provides great performance when it comes to Google core web vitals and SEO.
- Duda website builder is white-label ready so you can add your brand logo, font, colors, and styles.
- Comes with built-in analytics so you can quickly track your website visits and leads.
- It provides many advanced features for building and managing e-commerce stores, including a digital download option.
- It offers a free trial and no need to give credit card details.
- Only limited applications are available in their app store.
- Email marketing campaigns are only available in higher plans.
- It does not offer any free plan and paid plans are also quite expensive as compared to other competitors.
Its basic plan will cost you $14 per month and higher plans will cost you anything from $22 to $44 (if paid annually)
It also offers custom plans and if you want custom services, then you can get in touch with their customer support.
Building a business online is no more complicated because you can create a professional-looking website without touching a single line of code.
And thanks to website builders that make the website building process much easier. Now even a beginner or non-techie can build a website without scratching their head or making a hole in their pocket.
We have discussed the 9 best website builders, and each one comes with unique features, tools, and pricing. To choose the best website builder for yourself, simply ask the following simple questions:
- What is the goal of your website?
- What features and functions do you want to add to your website?
- How much you can invest in building a website?
- How much control do you want for designing, customization, and backend?
- Do you want to run a big, small or medium business?
Once you will find the above answers, then you can easily choose a perfect website builder software that will help you to grow your business beyond.